STATEWIDE INTEGRATION PRESS RELEASE
STATEWIDE INTEGRATION FAQ
- Complete the Integration Interest Form. Be sure to identify the primary contact as the person who is championing the effort on your organization’s behalf.
- Review and sign the Terms & Conditions
- Wait for your software vendor to be approved for integration by the Board of Pharmacy.
- Have your software vendor review the API to determine the level of effort and how long the implementation will take.
- Appriss, Arizona's CSPMP's software vendor, will set up a technical meeting with your software vendor.
- Encourage your software vendor to make progress.
The CSPMP currently integrates with these health care entities.
There are nearly 22,900 licensed medical practitioners who have access through an electronic health records system.