The Arizona Controlled Substance Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) is an electronic database that tracks controlled substance prescriptions in a state. Authorized persons may request information from the PMP to assist them in treating patients and identifying and deterring drug diversion. The PMP administrators vet applicants and grant access to individual licensed health professionals able to prescribe or dispense Schedules II through V controlled substances. The PMP Administrators also assist users with account information management and general questions.
Access & Registration
Delegate Registration Information
- Delegate Registration Instructions
- Delegate FAQ
- Delegate User Guide
- Delegate User Special Instructions
Health Insurance Registration Information
Update Your PMP Account Information
- PMP Registration Info Change Form- Prescribers & Pharmacists
- PMP Registration Info Change Form- Licensed Delegate
- PMP Registration Info Change Form- Unlicensed Delegate
- PMP Registration Info Change Form- Pharmacy Technicians & Pharmacy Technicians in Training
Request Your Personal Patient Report
If you need help registering for the PMP or want to know how to utilize the PMP once registered, please view our training videos below.